Participants By County
Participants By Company/Team
ONE EPIC JOURNEY
I want to do things I’ve always dreamt of doing.
Your body will go exactly where your mind pushes it to. Beyond fear, pain and defeat. I want to see exactly what I’m capable of.
28-year-old McCullough is going to undertake an insurmountable task. She plans to run close to 1,000 kilometres across Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way to raise money for the Children’s Grief Centre.
THIS IS MY JOURNEY. JOIN AND RUN IT WITH ME.
People (of all running levels) can register on here to run with Ciara and choose the county they want to run with.
The cost is €25 and thousands of people throughout the world are expected to Run with Ciara. Each participant will receive an e-bib, a certificate of completion and a digital medal.
The idea is that each person will go out running during the same eight weeks as McCullough and as they run in real time their distance will be added to the live leader board within their county.
The Virtual Run (how to take part)
- Register here for €25.00 and get the race bib auto emailed to you.
- The bib will have your name and “I’ve accepted the challenge” printed on it.
- Using social media challenge, show the bib and challenge someone you know to try to run more miles than you. Tell them to go to runwithciara.com and register to take on your challenge.
- Download the Your Virtual Race app, select the Run with Ciara challenge and pick the County you wish to run for.
- Every time you walk, jog or run anywhere in the world using the app your miles are logged to your County total. Every mile is in support of Ciara.
- When the event closes you receive a certificate of completion by email with the total amount of miles you completed so you can compare totals with those you have challenged.
- There will be a live leaderboard showing how many miles have been run for each County.
Run and support Ciara now and challenge someone now.